EMS-RTU for Power Plants
As a remote Automatic Generatioin Control and Monitoring System, 3IC EMS-RTU (Remote Terminal Unit) is
installed in Electric Power Plants across the nation and communicates with NDC (National Dispatching center; KPX
in Korea). The system enables remote monitoring, control and management of electric power system operation
facilities, based on distributed installation with high performance, high reliability, and open interface.
EMS-RTU is consisted of Main Processing Device (MPD), Field Processing Device (FPD). EMS-RTU shall also incorporate System Management System (SMS) and SRMS Server (Secured RTU Monitoring System - Graphic/Security Server) for management and security purpose.
- MPD and FPD communication is via Dual Optical Ring Topology (100Base-FX, Profibus)
- Uninterrupted Operation (Fault-Tolerant)
- DNP 3.0, IEC 60870, Industry Standard Profibus, Modbus TCP/IP
- Linux Based License Free Software
- Comply with latest "Electic Power Market Operation Code"